Saturday, November 25, 2006

How I spent my Thanksgiving vacation by Paul

I was fortunate enough this year to spend Thanksgiving with my family in Florida. I flew down on Tuesday and Tori and I had dinner at Raglan Road™ Irish Pub and then hung out at Jellyrolls. Wednesday we made Thanksgiving dinner for the family and celebrated my dad's 60th birthday. Thursday we spent the day at Epcot in Walt Disney World. All in all, a lot of fun.

This was my second time at Epcot. This time I did go on Spaceship Earth. It definitely had some 'Small World' qualities about it. My favorite was the World Showcase, specifically Norway, Germany, and the United Kingdom.

More pictures of my trip are available here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your pictures. I feel like I was there...oh yeah I WAS!!